@Lolguidesnet is an regularly updated list of top rated and new champion guides for the f2p game League of Legends.
There are a bazillion of different guides for the 90+ different champions in League of Legends. Lolguides.net’s mission is to only show high quality and up to date guides.
This is a C# networking library that pretends to be the League of Legends Air client. It was developed for the purpose of stats tracking. It depends on a modified version of the FluorineFX library available in the FluorineFXMods repository. It also depends on NilSharp, a random general purpose library.
Bfxr is an elaboration of the glorious Sfxr, the program of choice for many people looking to make sound effects for computer games.
Bfxr has moved in the direction of increased complexity and range of expression. All the buttons that you know and love are here, but there are some new things as well:
- 5 new waveforms : triangle, breaker, tan, whistle, and pink noise.
- 3 new filters : compression, harmonics, and bitcrusher.
- Ability to lock parameters during mutation/randomization.
- Expanded pitch-jumping abilities - good for arpeggiation effects.
- Keeps your sounds and mixes in persistant lists.
- Can reverse synths
- Ability to link directly to sounds
Tekniskt sett är lösningen egentligen inte så intressant. Ett pythonprogram samlar in data från solomid.net och clgaming.nets guider och skapar en JSON-dump. Ett annat pythonprogram kör sedan och skapar alla htmlsidor utifrån datan.
Väldigt coolt! John Carmack är ju helt klart lite av en idol.
Uppdatering: Går att kompilera med lite fixande på Mac OS X också.
Detaljer på ett system som mäter individuell färdighet, används bland annat i Halo. En generalisering av Elo, som används i schack och en massa andra datorspel.
A first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery. The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with
a look referring to the geometrical abstractions from the 50s a the 3D low-poly gaming era.
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode.
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Highly Responsive Controls, Improved Graphics and Fullscreen Option.
- New High Quality Audio Tracks.
- Available for MAC and PC, DRM Free.
Fantastisk idé! Ett spel som spelas i din webläsares adressfält.
Look up at the url bar! You are the O! You are trying to kill the a’s. Use the Left and Right keys to move. When you are over an a press spacebar to kill it!
Kul och inspirerande artikel. Buzzwords i titlen, woo!
Portal used to cost money. Until May 24th, it’s free. End of story.
Well, technically speaking, there are some strings attached. Fortunately, they’re entirely decorative. We just like the way they look, swaying in the gentle breeze created by a million people simultanously fainting from shock at the news that Portal is free. Now you have no reason not to try Portal.
“I have a reason,” some of you are probably typing into an angry email. “You see, sir, I own a Mac.”
Well guess what: For the first time ever, Portal is also available for the Mac.
Ladda ner från EU battle.net om du har nyckel. Wohoo.